Extensions & Loft ConversionsIt is easy, with a growing number of family members and possessions, to find yourself in a position where lack of space is an important issue. When moving to a larger house is the only alternative, having an extension is generally the more affordable and stress free option. Extending the house is an economical way to provide for the extra space needed whilst maintaining all of the comforts of your existing environment and lifestyle.
Our builders knowledge will support you through the processFrom start to finish, assisting in ideas for layout, ensuring the maximum space and helping you reach its highest potential.
- Will you require planning permission or building regulations?
- Will you require structural calculations?
- You are allowed to build under permitted development approximately 70metres cubed, subject to no previous construction work.
- How much will it cost?
- For building a single story extension an approximate guideline price of £1200-1500 per square metre.
- Will the original, central-heating boiler capable of further expansion.
- Will the builder install our kitchen or bath-suite.